- Package Includes: 1 - Women’s 250g/m² merino wool thermal leggings – Black/S
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long – no itch! COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: Quick-drying legging bottom features a loop for hang drying while you’re camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, snowboarding, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- BREATHABLE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, MERIWOOL’s 250g/m2 weight inter-lock knit Merino wool can be used as a base layer or mid-layer, but won’t weigh you down. EASY CARE: Your legging pants are machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat with like colors, so they're ready when you are for your next adventure.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Women’s Leggings don’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry.
MERIWOOL Womens Merino Wool Base Layer Thermal Pants at Women’s Clothing store
- Product Code: 4NEBK1000495
- Availability: In Stock