- INCLUDES: 1 – Raglan Sleeve Crewneck Base-layer Next to Skin Underlayer. MATERIAL: 17.5 Micron, 100% Merino wool, 180g/m2. SIZE: S to XXL
- SUPER SOFT & BREATHABLE: Superfine 17.5-micron rib knit Merino wool ensures next-to-skin comfort all day long. This crewneck long-sleeve is perfect for keeping you warm and dry in cold weather while preventing you from overheating. Can be worn as a form-fitting thermal base layer beneath mid-layers and outer-layers.
- MULTIPURPOSE COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Dries quickly so you can stay comfortable while you're out camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing winter sports, mountaineering, ice fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and more. Features wide crew-neck collar to seal in warmth and block out the cold with foundational layering. Easily stretches and recovers shape when actively moving outdoors. Raglan sleeves offer increased mobility and unrestricted arm movement.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your Women’s Under Layer Crew Neck Long Sleeve Shirt doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 90 DAYS along with your proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Washer/dryer safe. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry.
MERIWOOL Womens Base Layer 100% Merino Wool Lightweight Form Fit Top Thermal Shirt at Women’s Clothing store
- Product Code: 4NEBK1000094
- Availability: In Stock